An objective judgement on your accounting
The annual audit is more than just the fulfilment of legal requirements. It provides you with important information giving you a comprehensive overview of your current business situation.
The focus lies on evaluating your entrepreneurial risks. We bring our own business experience to bear in this context. And not to forget: Transparency generates confidence on the part of your customers, financial partners and employees and thus forms an important basis for a company’s long-term success.
Our services include in particular:
- Statutory or voluntary auditing of annual financial statements in accordance with HGB and IFRS
- Auditing of interim statements and special-purpose balance sheets (e.g. in case of foundation, capital increase, reorganisation, merger, liquidation)
- Due Diligence for the purchase of companies or shares
- Company valuations on the occasion of restructuring, sale, de facto splitting, divorce or inheritance disputes
- Audit of management propriety (sec. 53 Law on Budgetary Principles (HGrG))
- EU-Audits – Audit of grants provided by the European Union
- Investment certificates and audit opinions in accordance with EEG
- Audits in accordance with the Real Estate Agent and Commercial Contractor Regulation (MaBV)
- Further audits, certifications, and attestations of financial data (e.g. reports on expenditures of funds)
Our auditing services are rendered by WSR Cintinus Audit GmbH Wirtschaftspruefungsgesellschaft.